The Sunwayfoto XB-44DL Low-Profile Ball Head is an evolution of the popular XB-44 with a number of innovations and updates, including the new Duo-lever Clamp. The Duo-Lever Clamp replaces the Screw-Knob Clamp, giving the user increased control through fine tension adjustment on the clamp, while the lever provides instantaneous locking or release of the included DP60-R baseplate.
The Sunwayfoto XB-44DL Low-Profile Ball Head is slightly smaller and lighter than the XB52DL, but packs the same features such as tension controls on multiple axis, dual 90deg drop notches for rapid camera or spotting scope lateral orientation, an improved ball head and clamping design for smoother movements when changing position; all in a lightweight package of 490g with low center of gravity yet has a load capacity of 40kg.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
- Dovetail clamp compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
- Industry Standard 3/8-16UNC mounting suitable for most camera tripods Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod. (smaller 1/4-20UNC threaded insert available)